Companies Don't Make Money... People Do.
Sound familiar? Ready for our Incentive & Recognition Services?
We all know the slogans, but what is your organization doing to build a team atmosphere and boost productivity in these troubled times?
Think your employees won't dare jump ship in an uncertain economy? Think again - your best employees will always find other opportunities if management fails to recognize their worth.
- Do your employees know how much their efforts are appreciated?
- Are they fairly compensated for the work they do?
- Does every person in your organization have a clear understanding of their goals and responsibilities?
- Is there a sense among some that they are "kept in the dark" - uninformed about issues that will affect their future?
- Are you pulling your hair out trying to figure out how to motivate your staff on a limited budget?
Call Long Island Promotions today for a recognition program that will cost less and perform more than traditional compensation!
We can help design a rewarding program based around your needs that will pay dividends year after year!
Below are just a few popular ways to create a positive, profitable working environment:
- Service Awards: The world is changing and so is its workforce. Because the average employee finds a new job every few years, recognizing members of your staff for every year of service has never been more important. Effective award programs pay for themselves by decreasing the amount of time and money spent on recruitment and training!
- Safety Programs: Are costly accidents eating into your profits and causing employee dissatisfaction? We can develop a program to help employees meet the specific safety goals defined by your organization.
- Special Events: Activities such as training seminars, anniversary or product launch celebrations, and company picnics bring employees together in a social setting. To make the most of each event, contact us for ideas to keep the positive energy flowing throughout the evening, and the year afterwards.
- Incentive Programs: What is your greatest management challenge? Our staff of professionals can find a way to quantify your goals and create a meaningful plan to achieve them. We can also create an online website to create excitement among participants and cutdown on administration of the programs!